RECIPE | Mother’s Day Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
Wanting to do something special for Mum this Mother’s Day? Nothing says “I love you” quite like a homemade treat.
These mini lemon cheesecakes, complete with our Walkers Shortbread Highlanders base, are sure to show her you care.
This recipe serves approximately 9 people.
- 1 x Pack Walkers Shortbread Highlanders (9 biscuits)
- 180ml Double Cream
- 360g Philadelphia Original
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 85g Icing Sugar
- Zest of One Lemon
- 9 x Thin Slices of Lemon (for topping)
- Add the double cream, Philadelphia, vanilla extra, icing sugar and lemon zest into a bowl and mix together until smooth and thick
- Place Walkers Shortbread Highlanders on a tray
- Carefully place mixture on top of Highlanders
- Decorate with lemon slices
- Place in fridge to set
Present your homemade treats in a gorgeous biscuit tin or beautiful box for an added special touch. We’ll be decorating ours with a tartan ribbon of course!
TIME TO SHOP...