RECIPE | Radish & Black Olive Butter Oatcakes
A delicious oatcake topping recipe with a summer vibe. This recipe includes the use of our Highland Oatcakes. Makes 12.
- 12 Walkers Highland Oatcakes
- 16 good quality pitted black olives, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. fresh mint, finely chopped
- 125g unsalted butter, softened
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 - 6 red radishes
- Micro mint or small mint leaves, to garnish
- Mix the olives, spring onions, mint, and butter in a bowl and season with pepper.
- Spread the olive butter onto each oatcake.
- Thinly slice the radishes and lay 3-4 slices on top of the olive butter.
- Sprinkle with the micro or small mint leaves and serve.