RECIPE | Vanilla Shortbread & Raspberry Tarts
How GOOD does this look?!
A Walkers vanilla shortbread crust filled with cream and topped with fresh raspberries. Why not try them for yourself!
- 3 x Walkers Vanilla Shortbread cartons (36 shortbread pieces)
- 115g melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 58g powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 115g whipping cream
- 12 ounces fresh raspberries
- Fresh mint
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to around 160°C.
- In a large food processor, crush the vanilla shortbread to fine crumbs. Add melted butter and mix together.
- Press the mixture into 5 (4") tart pans with removable bottoms. Use your fingers to carefully form crust to sides of pans.
- Move the tarts to a baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before filling.
- Using a hand mixer, whip cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla bean paste for 1 minute.
- Add the whipping cream and mix together.
- Divide the filling between the tarts and spread evenly inside the crusts.
- Gently remove the tarts from the pans.
- Top each tart with raspberries.
- Pop the tarts in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Immediately before serving, generously dust with powdered sugar and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Recipe inspiration from Wonky Wonderful.