RECIPE | Make It a Walkers Wimbledon
We all know that Wimbledon’s a winner when the Scottish are involved, so we’re celebrating the start of the oldest tennis tournament in the world with a Wimbledon-worthy recipe - featuring our very own Pavlova!
This recipe serves approximately 8 people.
- 1 x Walkers family sized Pavlova
- 350ml double cream
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 500g strawberries
- 200g raspberries
- If you prefer your Pavlova soft and chewy, remove it from the packaging to sit a little prior to topping and serving
- Wash your strawberries and raspberries prior to use
- Chop your strawberries in half, removing any stalks
- Take 100g of your chopped strawberries and mix with 100g of your raspberries and 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Place this mixture in a food processor, and blitz until smooth. Push the mixture through a sieve
- Whip 350ml double cream along with 1tbsp icing sugar, then use this to fill the Pavlova
- Place the remaining 400g halved strawberries and 100g raspberries on top of the cream and then pour your mixture over the top
- Serve and enjoy
The Walkers family sized Pavlova is perfect for creating the ideal dessert for Wimbledon and throughout the summer, and to celebrate the start of Wimbledon, the Pavlova will be reduced to a special price of £1.99 for a limited time only. Enjoy!