Gluten Free Easter Tiffin (no-bake)
- 16 People
Who fancies making this Easter beauty?! We’ve partnered with @beckyexcell to create an Easter tiffin which is easy and quick to make but also the tastiest!
It’s a no-bake recipe so there’s no need to turn the oven on – all you need is the below ingredients which include Walker’s gluten free chocolate chip shortbread, gluten free cornflakes and mini eggs for some added crunch and flavour.
For ease, you’ll be able to find our gluten free shortbread in Sainsbury’s free from aisle.
- 200g Walker’s gluten-free Chocolate Chip Shortbread, broken up into chunks
- 150g golden syrup
- 125g butter
- 200g milk chocolate, chopped
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 100g raisins
- 90g gluten free cornflakes
- 200g Easter chocolate eggs, crushed
- 200g milk chocolate, melted (for the topping)
- 30g white chocolate, melted (for the topping)
- A few Walker’s gluten-free Chocolate Chip Shortbread, broken up (for the topping)
- Handful of Easter chocolate eggs, whole and crushed (for the topping)
Prepare a 9 inch square baking tin by lining it with non-stick baking paper.
Melt together the butter and golden syrup, either in the microwave or in a bain marie.
Immediately add in your chopped dark and milk chocolate, stir it to help it completely melt.
Add your broken up Walker’s Shortbread, raisins, cornflakes, and crushed Easter chocolate eggs. Mix so everything is dispersed and well coated.
Spoon the mixture into your prepared baking tin. Press it down so its even.
Pour the melted milk chocolate over the top and spread it out. Then drizzle the white chocolate on top and swirl it around with a skewer to make a pattern.
Whilst the chocolate is still wet, cover with extra chunks of the Walker’s Shortbread and more Easter chocolate eggs.
Allow to set in the fridge for 2-3 hours until completely firm and the chocolate has set.
Remove from the tin and use a sharp knife to cut into 16 squares. Enjoy!