Gluten Free Easter Tiffin (no-bake)
- 16 People
Who fancies making this Easter beauty?! We’ve partnered with @beckyexcell to create an Easter tiffin which is easy and quick to make but also the tastiest!
It’s a no-bake recipe so there’s no need to turn the oven on – all you need is the below ingredients which include Walker’s gluten free chocolate chip shortbread, gluten free cornflakes and mini eggs for some added crunch and flavour.
For ease, you’ll be able to find our gluten free shortbread in Sainsbury’s free from aisle.
- 200g Walker’s gluten-free Chocolate Chip Shortbread, broken up into chunks
- 150g golden syrup
- 125g butter
- 200g milk chocolate, chopped
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 100g raisins
- 90g gluten free cornflakes
- 200g Easter chocolate eggs, crushed
- 200g milk chocolate, melted (for the topping)
- 30g white chocolate, melted (for the topping)
- A few Walker’s gluten-free Chocolate Chip Shortbread, broken up (for the topping)
- Handful of Easter chocolate eggs, whole and crushed (for the topping)